The Savings Account of Safetrust Mortgage Bank Limited is unique. It offers its operators (especially operators of over 6 months period) the opportunity to access the National Housing Fund Scheme and also access SAFETRUST loan facilities and some other benefits.
SAVINGS ACCOUNTS account opening
- Opening Balance (a minimum of One Thousand Naira (N1,000))
- Two (2) Passports photograph
- Means of Identification: International Passport/Drivers Licence/National ID Card/Voters Card (Original for sighting)
- 2 duly completed reference forms (should Customer intend to occasionally lodge cheques into the account)
- 3 months old utility bill (i.e. PHCN, Phone bills, Water bills etc)